Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"How sweet it is" to be on MSNBC.com


Some of you may have caught the Today Show's feature on sugar substitutes yesterday morning. If not, have a look at Nutritionist Joy Bauer's article and clip on their official website... and check out her great comments on ZSweet® in the article.
As a side note, I love agave as a natural sweetener, but I'm confused as to why they put it in the same category with natural zero calorie sweeteners. It's not zero calories, so be careful if that's important to you. The article mentions that, but sometimes in news clips they go so fast they fail to mention that.
photo credits: msnbc.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Briana, Thanks for the blog comment. I'm happy to be cutting out artificial sweeteners from my diet. What's interesting is that I had been using "the pink stuff" for so long that I was very used to that taste, even though most people can't stand it. I'm getting used to Zsweet and I'm happy to show how I'm using it in my blog. (Yup, it works wonderfully in my low-carbm, high-protein cottage cheese desserts!) I see many bloggers doing give-aways through their sites, if this is something you'd be interested in doing, I'd love to help, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara, that's so great. I was also a pink girl before discovering Zsweet. In fact, I noticed that I was beginning to crave Sweet'n Low and would purposely get a huge iced tea everyday so I could get my fix. If the place didn't have Sweet'n Low I would drive somewhere that did. It was pretty bad.

    I'm happy to say I'm completely off of it and so happy with Zsweet now. I like that Zsweet tastes so close to sugar and doesn't trigger any cravings for me.

    We can definitely put together a giveaway for your readers. Let me see what kind of prize we can arrange for. What were you thinking?

    ReplyDelete