Tuesday, January 5, 2010

ZSweet® & Suzanne Somer's Diet

I first heard about the Suzanne Somer's diet from a very close friend. She had so much success on the diet that her sister & her Mom got on board & also had amazing results. From what I recall, it was important to avoid sugar & to never mix your sugar with fat. (Please feel free to comment below if I've got that wrong).

Today I was reminded of the diet when I came across a recommendation for ZSweet® by one of Suzanne Somer's community members on her Somersize Support Forum under the section: Food Brands that are Good for Somersizing.

Like ZSweet®, Somersweet® (Suzanne Somer's sweetener) is made with erythritol. However, after tasting it myself I still believe ZSweet® tastes more like sugar. There is also a significant savings when you compare the two brands.

Somersweet® is $19.95 for 2 1 lb. canisters vs. $13.99 for a 1.5 lb. ZSweet® pouch ($2.98 Savings!) & $19.95 for 100 packets vs. $7.49 for 100 ZSweet® packets. ($12.46 Savings!)

I've seen firsthand that Somersizing really works & therefore I personally recommend it for anyone ready to lose weight & look great. I'm also excited that Suzanne Somers has used natural erythritol in her sweetener instead of an artificial alternative, but for those concerned with price or convenience it's good to know ZSweet® is an acceptable & affordable option that can be found in Whole Foods, Vitamin Shoppe & other natural retailers nationwide, as well as online.

Here's to looking as fabulous as Suzanne Somers in 2010!

photo credit: www.suzannesomers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment